Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Going to bed somewhere outside Salem MA

After a busy day of packing and preparing the van for the journey, we finally got on the road. After a short delay due to some last minute repairs, we finally got the van ready around 3 pm. Finished saying our good byes to friends and family, and even got a waving off party by the ladies at the credit union. 

Made a quick stop at Cabela's and spent a 25 dollar gift card on a few more supplies and then got back on the road. While crossing the Maine/NH bridge we enjoyed a beautiful full moon over the river. My cold has gotten the best of me so we are bunkered down in a Walmart parking lot...which apparently closes at 10... 

Pictures of our setup to come tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Did you visit the museum? How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Jealous! I wish I could do this, not everybody gets to visit cabela's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! My husband might agree...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett said...."Sweet....Walmart parking lot.....Not many people get to sleep there!!!!"

    ReplyDelete